Do you consider yourself a leader? Leadership involves…
- Establishing a clear vision
- Sharing that vision with others so that they will follow willingly.
- Provide information, knowledge, and methods to realize that vision.
- Coordinating and balancing the conflicts interests of all members and stakeholders.
- Step up in times of crisis and is able to think and act creatively in difficult situations.
Whatever your definition may be, a true leader sets the example. The Dayton Area is blessed with many such individuals. If you run an organization, remember this great quote from John Maxwell…
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
Have a great week and stay positive. Remember not to create more followers, but create more leaders!
~ Biggie Smiles